Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I know it must be easy but I’m not getting configure the JA Extension Manager and make the updates. I created a new user, I checked for updates, but when I try to install them it’s don’t work. I’ve a lot of upgrades to do. May you help me with this?

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Try this way :
    Open JA Extension manager > Service manager > Joomlart updates > Edit > Add your JA Account user/pass .
    save it and set the update as default .
    Then update the JA Extension/template from the component .

edna bonfim Friend

Hi Pankaj, I tried to do what you told me, but when I put my username and password gives me the follow message: Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again

The username and password are correct. What I can do?
    Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly try to reset your password on forum and then add new pass. in JAEM .
    If still not work , kindly send me your forum login account details , and site temp. super user details via Private reply . I will check it further .

edna bonfim Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to JAEM > Templates > JA Biz > Select Joomlart updates > Check for update and you will option to update template .
    Here > http://prntscr.com/c6h32w

edna bonfim Friend

Hi Pankaj,

I’m so glad, I updated the JA Bizz template! But in extensions’ update from joomla show me that there are 8 Joomlart’s updates. When I go to JAEM to check itens, the message is: no version is upload in repository. How is possible? I must wait a notice the new upgrade en JAEM?
    Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do not worry about it as u already using latest version , Joomla showing these updates due to cache .
    You can purge Joomla update cache or it will auto remove after some time .

edna bonfim Friend

Hi Pankaj, thank you very much for your support

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  edna bonfim 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum