Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have been speaking with your support team as I am unable to update extensions, can you please take a look?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    All JA Extension are updated only via JA Extension manager component .
    Install and configure JAEM . Add your JA account user/pass in JAEM services manager area and update .

ashnortonbright Friend

Hi, I have done all of this and it still doesn’t work, after entering my details in service manager and then trying to update I receive the following error:

Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    MySQL path is not configed
    MySQL Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi,
    Open the configuration TAB > Hide Non JA Extension yes/no save it and check .

ashnortonbright Friend

After setting "Hide None-JA Extensions" to yes i now get the following error:

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account.
    Upgrade failure

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Take backup of site .
    And post your working site super user details via private reply. Also let me know on which extension you are getting this error .

ashnortonbright Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I updated T3 plugin to latest version and there is no error .

i saw on your site there are some Paid JA Extensions , you need to buy a JATC/JAEC/Dev. membership to update the Paid extensions .

ashnortonbright Friend

Ok, thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ashnortonbright 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum