Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hello,

it is possible to translate JA Extended Parameters with joomfish?

tested the admin demo installed joomfish but the JA Extended Parameters Desc do not appear in the Translate menu options.

any input will help, thanks!

kazal Friend

<em>@jmronet 186322 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

it is possible to translate JA Extended Parameters with joomfish?

tested the admin demo installed joomfish but the JA Extended Parameters Desc do not appear in the Translate menu options.

any input will help, thanks!</blockquote>

I am also facing this kinds of problem in “Joom!Fish – Translate“.
    I’m using (Extended parameters for JA Megamenu.) it works fine but when i am translate this menu item to another language can not find Extended parameters for JA Megamenu in Joom!Fish translation page. This translation page only show default parameters.
    Any one can help !

mediengestaltung_hinz Friend

Did anyone find a solution for this problem?! :((

nuclearcrash Friend

Plz i want translate too this parameters with joomfish ! help plz:-[

deebocean Friend

Someone has got a way with this on joomfish forums:
    http://www.joomfish.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6877

haven’t tried it yet.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all!

Currently, Mega Menu does not support joomfish component,

@deebocean thanks for the link.

<blockquote>
    Someone has got a way with this on joomfish forums:
    http://www.joomfish.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6877
    </blockquote>

pointel Friend

Hello,

I’ve read the post from JoomFish, but the hack on menu.xml doesn’t work for my menu items in topmega menu.
    They are separators menu items which use JA Extended Parameters to define Submenu Content = Module and to select the module I want to show.

Moreover, by applying the patch to the joomfish content element I loose the possibility to translate the parameters (standard and special, for example component related) in other menu items.

So, is there a way can I translate the menu titles in the topmega menu?

Regards,
    Alfredo Tripicchio

Khanh Le Moderator

We’re still upgrading our T3v2 to make it compatible with JoomFish. At the meantime, the mega menu does not support Joomfish for the JA Extended Parameters.

veeco Friend

Any estimated date when ja team would focus on this matter ? i hope ja extended parameter will compatible with joomfish soon

rick_blaine Friend

Also waiting for this badly….

<em>@veeco 218976 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any estimated date when ja team would focus on this matter ? i hope ja extended parameter will compatible with joomfish soon</blockquote>

Khanh Le Moderator

The current version of T3v2 for Joomla 1.5 do support Joomfish. Please update your T3v2 plugin to get this feature update.

himangi Friend

Hi rick_blaine,

Did you T3V2 for Joomla 1.5 which supports joomfish? Please confirm if you have used it and I can clode the ticket related to your query.

rick_blaine Friend

Yeah, it works, nicely done, I can now see JA Extended parameters on Joomfish translation elements:).

badrelmers Friend

Hi,
    Sorry but i can t find this update anywhere for ja purity ii ,the only one that s exist is :
    JA Menu Parameters plugin for Joomla 1.5 (22.8 KB) 1.0.3 07-28-2010
    please ,can you tell me where is it the new update.
    thanks

himangi Friend

Hi badrelmers,

Did you try to download T3V2 for J1.5 from http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=317

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  zgalini 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum