Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I had a problem with JA Update some time ago.

Never got around to posting it here in its thread alone 🙂
    Here is it….

When Upgrading from JA Ext Manager – Beta to 1.5.0 I get these errors.

<blockquote>Warning: proc_open() has been disabled for security reasons in /administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/lib/jaupdater/core/helper/MysqlHelper.php on line 112

Warning: proc_open() has been disabled for security reasons in /administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/lib/jaupdater/core/helper/MysqlHelper.php on line 112
    Successfully upgraded to version 1.5.0</blockquote>

trying to use the Ja Ext Manager component results in this error.

<blockquote>
    * JFolder::files: Path is not a folder
    * JFolder::files: Path is not a folder</blockquote>

And theres.

<blockquote>
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/octeamdenmark/public_html/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/helper.php on line 26

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/octeamdenmark/public_html/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 27

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/octeamdenmark/public_html/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 36</blockquote>

I have some disabled functions in PHP.
    Not sure if these are the reason ?
    <blockquote>Disabled Functions: show_source,system,shell_exec,passthru,exec,phpinfo,proc_open </blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Cansay!

Our dev is taking care your issue in the Ticket ID SUI-335494 ,

Thanks

cansay Friend

I have to enable some PHP functions on the server, I prefere not to do this.
    Want to keep the site as safe as I can.

So not JA Ext Managers´s fault but my server settings 🙂

dieudonne Friend

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem with JAEM, template jadroid and joomla 1.6.

Is there a solution or a trick?:confused:

Thanks in advance.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:xampphtdocsjadroidadministratorcomponentscom_jaextmanagerhelpersjauc.php on line 27

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:xampphtdocsjadroidadministratorcomponentscom_jaextmanagerhelpersjauc.php on line 36

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:xampphtdocsjadroidadministratorcomponentscom_jaextmanagerhelpersjauc.php on line 36

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Unable to tell as you are currently using a local xampp instance.

When you move it up to a web server then we will be better able to diagnose.
    But with you running a local instance which we cannot see, we would only be guessing.

And since you are multiple issues with multiple different types of code (templates, frameworks, magento) one could reasonably assume you may have a connection problem to the outside world from your local computer.

dieudonne Friend

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

I did so the online test with Joomla 1.6, JAdroid templates and JAEM 1.0.1.

But it always crashes.

Have you any idea?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 27

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 36

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 65

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 66

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 67

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 68

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 69

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 36

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 65

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 66

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 67

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 68

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homez.10/lebruitd/www/new/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/helpers/jauc.php on line 69

PHP Built On: Linux web481.60gp.ha.ovh.net 2.6.33.5-grsec-mutu-grs-ipv4-32 #1 SMP Mon Jun 14 08:51:14 UTC 2010 i686
    Database Version: 5.0.90-log
    Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
    PHP Version: 5.3.5
    Web Server: Apache/2.2.X
    WebServer to PHP Interface: cgi-fcgi
    Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.6.0 Stable [ Onward ] 10-Jan-2011 23:00 GMT
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ZarafaCheck/1.1.1.20080624.110

Phill Moderator

I think that at present JAEC along with the Joomla core itself is not fully compatible with PHP5.3.5

Problem is that Xampp and Wamp etc always bundle the very latest versions of PHP which does not give developers time to keep their scripts fully up to date. I very much doubt there are many PHP5.3.5 live hosts out there at this time.

dieudonne Friend

The test I did here is not with XAMPP but on an online site.
    I just did a test with a 5.2.17 version and I have the same problem.

I’ll do the test with jateline IV.

Phill Moderator

Have you upgraded to the latest JAEM? There have been some fixes made in the last few days

dieudonne Friend

Yes, I always install the lastest version of JAEM > 1.0.1

Ok, now I made a test with teline IV (on the same online site), and there is no bug with JAEM. Everything is working fine.
    So there is no problem with php 5.3.5

And what is the solution for JA droid and JAEM ?

Phill Moderator

The template should have no effect on the operation of JAEM. The only time JAEM touches your template is when you are upgrading the template using it. Which component were you trying to upgrade when you had these errors and was the upgrade successful even with the errors?

dieudonne Friend

hello,

I have the problem as soon as I connect the component Jaem.
    Here’s 2 screenshots (in local, but it’s the same thing online)

And I don’t have access to the tab ‘service’.
    PHP Built On: Windows NT PC006 6.1 build 7601 ((null) Service Pack 1) i586
    Database Version: 5.1.41
    Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
    PHP Version: 5.3.1
    Web Server: Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1
    WebServer to PHP Interface: apache2handler
    Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.6.0 Stable [ Onward ] 10-Jan-2011 23:00 GMT
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ZarafaCheck/1.1.1.20080624.110

1. 2011-02-28-09h03_01
    2. 2011-02-28-09h08_27
    bohemiadesign Friend

Hi,
    i have the same problem with Ja_droid. I just upgraded the jaem extension and the new t3 framework plugin. The site is on my localhost as it is not finished yet. As the user menstion above the error occur when you enter the Joomla Art Extension manager.
    “”””
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:wampwwwmarrocanadministratorcomponentscom_jaextmanagerviewsdefaultview.html.php on line 191

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:wampwwwmarrocanadministratorcomponentscom_jaextmanagerhelpersjauc.php on line 27

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:wampwwwmarrocanadministratorcomponentscom_jaextmanagerhelpersjauc.php on line 36

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:wampwwwmarrocanadministratorcomponentscom_jaextmanagerhelpersjauc.php on line 36

Thanks,
    jonas

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi bohemiadesign,

It’s problem of our JA Droid quickstart package, since It’s missing database tables of JA Extmanager component.
    Please uninstall JA Extmanager and install it again.
    I’m sorry about this problem.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum