Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

On the Joomlart Templates Demo page, the truck animations are working in Chrome:
    http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_events

Using the Joomlart Demo Builder to create a clean copy of the JA Events 1.5 Template, the truck animations do not work in Chrome, but do work in another webkit browser like Safari.

On my Joomla 1.5 site created from the Quickstart of JA Events, the truck animations do not work in Chrome, but do work in another webkit browser like Safari.
    http://cv5k.com/

Does anyone have any idea how to get the animation working in Chrome?

Sherlock Friend

Hi donaldwheaton,

I installed a quickstart of Events for checking and I saw the module working well,maybe your module is an old version,just try to download and re-install the module,Hope that would help.

donaldwheaton Friend

I used the JA Extension Manager to install all available updates. I had done this before, but there were none available. Even though the JA Animation Module wasn’t among the updates, one of the other update cured my specific problem with Chrome.

sihg_kenya Friend

Can you share which updates you installed as we are having the same problem, have installed most updates but are still having a problem with the animations not showing in Chrome?

<em>@donaldwheaton 244013 wrote:</em><blockquote>I used the JA Extension Manager to install all available updates. I had done this before, but there were none available. Even though the JA Animation Module wasn’t among the updates, one of the other update cured my specific problem with Chrome.</blockquote>

Sherlock Friend

Hi sihg_kenya,

Download and install module latest version here
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1729
    I hope that should help !

donaldwheaton Friend

<em>@sihg_kenya 255872 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you share which updates you installed as we are having the same problem, have installed most updates but are still having a problem with the animations not showing in Chrome?</blockquote>

I’m sorry, but I don’t know. I was grasping for solutions and I updated everything that had updates available at once. I do remember that it wasn’t the JA Animation Module that needed an update, but it was something else.

vannaunit Friend

i have solved.

you can enable “System – Mootools Upgrade” plugin, but Ja animation doesn’t work whit “MSIE 9”

it works also with “MSIE 9” if i modify the file “plugin/system/mtupgrade.php” changing:

function onAfterInitialise() {
    JHTML::addIncludePath(JPATH_PLUGINS.DS.’system’.DS.’mtupgrade’);
    }

with

function onAfterInitialise(){
    if ((strpos($_SERVER[‘HTTP_USER_AGENT’],”Chrome”) ) ) {
    }
    }

i’m sorry for my bad english. bye

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

<em>@vannaunit 268930 wrote:</em><blockquote>i have solved.

you can enable “System – Mootools Upgrade” plugin, but Ja animation doesn’t work whit “MSIE 9”

it works also with “MSIE 9” if i modify the file “plugin/system/mtupgrade.php” changing:

function onAfterInitialise() {
    }

with

function onAfterInitialise(){
    if ((strpos($_SERVER[‘HTTP_USER_AGENT’],”Chrome”) ) ) {
    }
    }

i’m sorry for my bad english. bye</blockquote>

I got the same problem, and fix follow as vannaunit‘s guide. It works great, thanks to donaldwheaton for question and thanks to vannaunit for great solution.
    I think JA should to fix your module with this suggestion!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nam Nguyen Phi 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum