Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have an issue with the JA Events II template, I tested and confirmed that the template’s megamenu is braking the breadcrumbs.
    I tested different breadcrumb modules, different settings on the modules, and different templates. All the different breadcrumbs modules work fine with other templates, but not with the JA Events II template.
    They do not follow the right path and sometimes it gets stuck on the same path.
    This is very important because I want it on for seo, and I can see that is already affecting search engine indexes.

How can I fix this issue.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @thomascollado,

Could you clarify steps by steps to replicate issue on your site?

thomascollado Friend

The issue is that when I use the JA Events II template it brakes the breadcrumbs module. They do not correspond to the right page and the get stuck.

For example, if you click to " page 1 > item 1" and then navigate to any other item under " page > 1 " the breadcrumbs will still be " page1 > item 1 "

I narrow the issue down to using Ja megamenu in combination with the Joomla Cache Settings ON. I turned off the cache and they work now, but the point is the issue still exist.

If I use any other none T3 template the breadcrumbs work just fine with the joomla cache ON.

thomascollado Friend

I found a work around the issue with a 3rd party addon, but the issue is not solved at the Joomlart template level.

This is the second issue I found with the template. Joomlart should fix the bugs costumers have with the products and not mark an issue as "Solved" when an alternative fix with another company’s addon is found.

When a new costumer buys the template they will face the same issue because is not "Solved".

(https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-events-ii-braking-breadcrumbs/)

Saguaros Moderator

You can clarify the steps to replicate the issue on your site so I will check and get it fixed.

P/s: May I know which topic is marked Solved but it’s not?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum