Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve updated my site in latest version of Joomla and then to latest version of the template but some modules from JA Events II are not working in my home page (events booking map and JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module) so i rolled back to previous version of JA Events (1.5) any idea why these modules might not working?
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account so I can have a closer look and check for you.

Regards

leniw_1 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Lena,

It looks fine on your site now, could you share screenshots highlighting the issue so I can check for you?

leniw_1 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Lena,

This is how I can see your homepage: http://prntscr.com/i0n22p

It seems that the map is showing well now, could you share a screenshot of how you want it should be?

Or the issue happens when updating template?

leniw_1 Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    It happens when i update the template.
    Thanks, Lena

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Lena,

It seems to be a conflict with new version of EventBooking extension 3.1.5 while the current version of template supports 2.14 version. Let me share with the team for further update on template. Pls wait for the new updated version.

Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum