Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    i’m trying to use ja acm to create a gallery module. So fare i have follow these steps:

Step – 1 :download Uber quickstart package (Joomla 2.5 or Joomla 3 is fine) then extract the download package.

Step – 2 :download JA ACM module installation package

Step – 3 :install JA ACM in your Joomla system

Step – 4 :copy the folder: templates/uber/acm to your Joomla template folder: your_site_root_folder/templates/your_template/acm.

Now the module work fine in backend, i can choose gallery blocks and styles, but in front end it seems like the module doesn’t use classes correctly. The gallery doesn’t appear like it supposed to be

Any idea?
    Ty all

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Each JA_ACM_Module is stylized to be used in each specific template where it is installed – main features are working fine on other templates but they need to be stilized with css classes, so you will need to copy from uber template other than acm folder also css to adapt gallery toJA Elicyon template ,

Hope it helps

webdojo Friend

I tried as you suggested, now it work just fine.
    Ty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  webdojo 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum