Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    i find out this particular problem only when i visualize the site with iphone: when i scroll down, the view start to flicker up and down very fast, then it stops, until i scroll down again. Here the link: http://demo2.webdojo.it/.
    I have noticed that the live demo doesn’t even start, only on iphone too .
    Ty all in advance

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I checked the URL of your site but it isn’t bug because when you run it on the mobile device, it needs time to load the image and CSS style on your site.

You can improve the performance on your site with the solution here

Regards

webdojo Friend

Hi, tanks for your answer. The same problem occurred on mac using safari after the sierra update, when i tried to visualize the site in responsive mode. Other similar glitches occurred in many occasions on many devices with many browser. I’don’t think is a performance problem. It seems like an element which, is keep trying to repositioning when it must scale in responsive mode. Any idea? Ty

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I raised your question to our dev team and they will check further for you. You can follow status of the issue at here

Regards

webdojo Friend

Hi there,
    after some tries, turn out the problem was generated by a plugin. Not sure why, but this one if not correctly set, can bring some problems associated. It gave me some different troubles on others templates too.
    Ty

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the plugin name? It will help to improve our product.

Regards

webdojo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing, I will forward this to development team.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum