Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I Love Elastica very much, just have one issue with it.

It doesn’t show the submenu items when it’s viewed on a mobile phone, only the first level items. I noticed that more recent responsive templates do show the submenu items. Is there a way of getting the submenu items to show, cause having half the menu not accessible is not acceptable for my client…

I hope very much that someone will have an answer, tip or workaround for me..
    Thanks, Marijke

HeR0 Friend

Hi Marijke,

I’m sorry, JA Elastica only does not support submenu on mobile layout. You can hire a developer from Joomlancers to get this done!

Regards,

MarijkeVerkaik Friend

That is a pity… I’ll put it to my client. Maybe our developer kan fix something..
    Thanks for your answer,

Regards, Marijke

slepoy Friend

Cann you please recommend any extention that allow to create “LeftSide menu” looks like menu (I saw something interested in Ja Wall and Ja Purity III)?

Thanks.

Nazario A Friend

@slepoy,
    JA Elastica does not support “LeftSide menu” and I’m afraid that you must customize the layout of this template to achieve that. I recommend you to hire a developer from Joomlancers to get this done!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum