Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I’m testing JA Elastica, I’m using long sentences title, but they are out of module area. when ı used ARTICLES MOST READ module
    (suffix: grid-double and grid-tripple) crome, firefox and ıe same problem

1. Untitled-2
    oski18 Friend

I have the same problem…. Anyone can help???

radiospritz Friend

when in “mudule suffix”, put “double-grid” or “triple-grid” this command does not accept it, why??

Sherlock Friend

<em>@dirtyfinger 297838 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hı

I’m testing JA Elastica, I’m using long sentences title, but they are out of module area. when ı used ARTICLES MOST READ module
    (suffix: grid-double and grid-tripple) crome, firefox and ıe same problem

</blockquote>

Can you post here the url where the issue is seen ?

tioker Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 327506 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you post here the url where the issue is seen ?</blockquote>

Hi all,

Excuse me, I’m french … my english could be ~~~:-*.
    I’ve the same problem. With double-grid (or tripple perhaps), if the text is longer than the box, sometimes it is out on the right side.
    I have tested it on my WebSite locally installed on my computer with WampServer and EasyPHPserver, on my website with a indirect access and on a fresh instal of joomla 2.5.6 with ja-elastica on my computer.
    Allways the same problem >:(.

So, a french guy told me that the coding of the sentence could be modified by replacing the sentence p style=”text-align: center;” by p style=”text-align: left;”, but for me it is not the solution.

If you want, my Website in test is here.

Regards.

tioker Friend

On my website site in test, use F5 key to change sentences on the top right box.

bentakag34 Friend

Hello,

Idem !

Thanks.

bentakag34 Friend

up………

zebigbos Friend

Solution urgently needed here as well…
    😮
    greetings.

guillaumehullin Friend

<em>@radiospritz 327365 wrote:</em><blockquote>when in “mudule suffix”, put “double-grid” or “triple-grid” this command does not accept it, why??</blockquote>

Hi, try with “custom double-grid”. 🙂 It worked for me.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi guys,

Please follow my latest post @ this link: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/wrapper-module-and-double-grid/#post-473198

Regards

sazzled Friend

I have a double grid module with text in and the text box is the same size as the complete module area 480px wide. This causes it to start to the right of any padding and then overflow. How can I get the text or image box to communicate with the actual module box it is supposed to sit in. A single grid module has no issues so it seems the module suffix to create a double or tripple module is not communicating with code elsewhere.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m not sure what you are implying. Just for better clarification, please include screenshot and your site URL here for further investigation.

sazzled Friend

Exactly the same as the first person who started the thread, just wanted to know what the solution was.

1. overflow
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@sazzled 354560 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Exactly the same as the first person who started the thread, just wanted to know what the solution was.</blockquote>

You can send me link the problem on your mention, I shall check it directly on your site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  enosb 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum