Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have been using Elastica template for a few years, but now i have problem with creating accounts and frontend edtior. This message appears:
    0 – Call to undefined method JFormFieldText::getRenderer()

Best regards,
    Rafal

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Rafal,

I just tried to edit article / module with info you provided in this topic and everything works fine, could you detail steps so I can replicate issue?

mikedos Friend

I don’t now what happend. I created a menu to creating accounts. When i i go to this page, I get an error. Look at the attachment. Problem is on only Elastica template, if i choose e.g. Protostar is possible to create account.

Changing the template files to default did not give anything.

1. blad1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I checked menu items in back-end of your site but could not find that item. Could you clarify the step or share screenshot highlighting the link should I access to see issue?

You can also try this way: if it’s a menu item, assign it to a standard template of Joomla like Protostar and see how it goes on front-end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum