Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am trying to use JA Edenite II and having trouble displaying ‘content-mass-top’ position. I have two modules assigned to that position and it never displays. I used this in the earlier version of JA Edenite and it worked just fine. What am I missing?

The Site URL is: http://www.2gateam.org/ I will be happy to respond with access info to private email.

How do I get rid of the ‘Home" display on the opening page. It appears to be coming from a css file – do I just edit the file?

Thanks.

William Slaughter
    https://jdevtech.com
    847-942-4265

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the site super user login in Private reply.
    I will have a look on it. For the Home menu can u explain what exactly you want in a screenshot.

Regards

datenstudio Friend

I have the same problem with JA Edenite II. Modules with position "content-mass-top" don’t displays. Same happen with modules with position "content-mass-bottom".

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Try this documentation to configure the Homepage.
    And if you get the position issue kindly share the site credentials in private reply.
    Regards

datenstudio Friend

For your information:
    If no modules are published at position "sidebar-2" than "content-mass-top" and "content-mass-bottom" don’t work.

If I publish a module at position "sidebar-2" than "content-mass-top" and "content-mass-bottom" work.

Please have a look to your template, why this happen.

datenstudio Friend

Okay, I found the bug. /tpls/blocks/mainbody/one-sidebar-left.php

This is missing:

<?php if ($this->countModules('content-mass-top')) : ?>
                    <!-- CONTENT MASS TOP -->
                    <div class="t3-content-mass-top <?php $this->_c('content-mass-top') ?>">
                        <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('content-mass-top') ?>" />
                    </div>
                    <!-- //CONTENT MASS TOP -->
                <?php endif ?>

and

<?php if ($this->countModules('content-mass-bottom')) : ?>
                    <!-- CONTENT MASS BOTTOM -->
                    <div class="t3-content-mass-bottom <?php $this->_c('content-mass-bottom') ?>">
                        <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('content-mass-bottom') ?>" />
                    </div>
                    <!-- //CONTENT MASS BOTTOM -->
                <?php endif ?>
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  datenstudio.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes, i also shared it with the development team to fix it in the next update of the template.
    Thanks for sharing the solution for other users.

Regards

bwls Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

William Slaughter
    https://jdevtech.com
    847-942-4265

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Bwls i reported this bug and it will be fixed in new version, You can apply the fix given here as temp fix,
    let me know if still there is issue.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum