Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve used JA Edenite, Joomla 2.5.x a dozen times. Tonight, I began trying to develop a site in Joomla 3.2.x. Everything is coming along nicely, except one thing. I am unable to add a new menu item.

I am able to create a new menu and add a module. But when I attempt to add a menu item, I get:

“Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.”

All else seems to work fine.

Any help appreciated.

Rob

realtoast Friend

Nothing?

Looking around, I see that there are several suggestions that this is a permissions issue (755/644; file/folder, respectively). My host has checked this and this does not seem to be the problem. Any other ideas?

Rob

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Rob,

This JA Edenite is not available for J!3.2 at this moment, due to the large template collection, we are still in progress of updating our templates/extensions to this version, please try with J!3.1 first and when we release new version for this template, you can update it then.

Best,

realtoast Friend

Thanks for your response. I have been able to deploy a clumsy workaround while I wait for the template to catch up with my J!3.2 version. Basically, while I am unable to create new menu items, I am able to Save as copy and then modify the copied menu item for my purpose.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  realtoast 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum