Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JA Droid interacts badly with JEVENTS / Attend JEVENTS.

When adding an event registration, the date picker won’t work and the Firefox error console says ‘too much recursion’.

Also, the Firefox console says isArray() is already defined. This causes the description of the event to be duplicated.

When I turn off the JA DROID template, it works properly.

Is there anything you can suggest to have this work or am I stuck with either using the template or the registration component (both of which I’ve joined the club…)… I don’t know how to fix it.

I can help you test it…

Thanks!

Phill Moderator

Please try disabling css optimization in the template manager and see if that fixes the problem.

I did try logging on with the account details you provide but as it is not a super admin account it does not give access to the template manager. This is quite important to have when diagnosing template problems.

dfirsching Friend

I checked but css optimization is set to No.

I gave you the access.

To replicate the problem, you will need to log into the front end, go to Member Menu which appears, go to the calendar and add an event. Then click Edit Registration Session and have the FFOX console on and you will see the errors… try to use the date picker not on the event itself but on the registration session (top tab after you have gone into Edit Registration Session). This causes isArray() is already defined and then causes data to get duplicated. On the event picker it says too much recursion or something like that.

It works if I switch off JA DROID.

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Ok, now you copy the file: component.php from the templates/ja_purity/ folder and put it into the templates/ja_droid/ folder to resolve the issue

dfirsching Friend

OUTSTANDING!! Thank you so much for your quick help. That appears to work.
    However, although things seem to look OK, the error console says:

Error: uncaught exception:

Do you think that is likely to also be causing a problem that I have not seen? I’ve seen some other messages like that even though I’mnot using chrome but FFOX.

Thanks again!

Saguaros Moderator

hmm, may be this a issue from Browser, i have never seen that issue :|, if i found an answers, i will provide you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum