Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Your template can not work correctly with the new version of joomla 3.2.0.
    After update joomla 3.1 to 3.2.0 JA Droid can run, no problem. But when we configure something in Extensions – Template Manager – JA Droid, set another Profile Theme for example, this template stop to work in frontend.

This error is because it does not work properly in joomla 3.2
    I need to update joomla 3.1 to 3.2 because joomla 3.1 will stop assistance in a month and joomla 3.2 replaces joomla 3.1.

1. sc
    phong nam Friend

Hi conforturis,

Thank you for your feedbacks. You are right. I have tried the JA Droid template to Joomla 3.2 version and gotten the same issue. The front-end can’t load the template layout and css styles of templates.

And our developers have confirmed me about the incompatibility of our T3v2 templates with new Joomla 3.2 and they are speeding up the finish the compatible update as soon as possible.

The temporary solution in this case is extracting the site’s backup on Joomla 3.1.5 and wait some time for our developers to released the new updates of our templates. You can keep track on the work flow of this update at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCDROIDJ16-144

timheel Friend

Yes, I have also hit the same problem on my live site. Urgent help needed. http://www.elizabethparkcentre.co.uk

There’s nothing to stop you loading incompatible updates. A ‘live’ chart of compatible updates would be appreciated.
    Regards
    Tim

phong nam Friend

Hi Tim,

It will be great when you did take a site backup before upgrading to Joomla 3.2. The template devs has confirmed me that they will prioritize to finish the Joomla 3.2 compatible updates on the recent T3v3 templates (JA Magz, JA Muzic …) before starting to work with the templates runs on our JAT3v2 framework. And there is no live chart of compatible updates for now, however we will announce the template compatible updates in detail via blog or announcement in coming time.

torstene Friend

I have exactly the same problem

phong nam Friend

Hey guys,

As I have mentioned that our developers are working to upgrade our templates to Joomla 3.2. Please wait for them to release the updated versions.

zzdravev Friend

Is this issue resolved?
    Today is almost two months after opening.

phong nam Friend

@ zzdravev,

Our development team is now in progress with upgrading the templates of 2011 to Joomla 3.2. The templates of 2010 will follow then. Hope for your patience with us on this.

hengstler Friend

I’ve installed JA Droid on one of my test environments with J! 3.2.3 and it seems to be working fine, backend and frontend …

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  hengstler 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum