Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I think I should have looked further into this product b4 purchasing. I am familiar with joomla somewhat but this is so different. Simply put, any clues as to how to edit the logo for ja droid. I want to put a logo in the same position but the size larger. Where do you edit the code for this? I can ftp a new logo, but of course it will cut off.

Can anyone help?

I did not see anything about the size of the logo in the template.css.

zorroson Friend

insiyah,

You can edit plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css to change logo width and height.
    Look for “h1.logo” and “h1.logo a” in the css file..

Good luck

zorroson Friend

Sorry – think it should be templates/ja_droid/css/template.css instead… 😉

brianclayton Friend

I am having the same problem.

The first folder location was correct: “You can edit plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css to change logo width and height.
    Look for “h1.logo” and “h1.logo a” in the css file..”

I changed the file name and it removed the t3 logo that was showing up but will not display my correct logo. Any ideas?

brianclayton Friend

BTW, my logo shows up fine in every browser except for IE.

brianclayton Friend

I “fixed” it by placing a copy of my logo in the folder: plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/images.

Now it works!?

I guess IE is not using the template.css file in the droid template folder?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  brianclayton 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum