Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m using JA Droid 2.5. Uploading images to module positions is no problem. However, uploading images to articles is. The articles on the front end are just showing the filename as a link to the image and the image itself is not showing in the article. I’m using JCE. Is this a conflict with JA Popup or Typo? I temporarily disabled both of these plugins and the clickable link disappears, but the static filename is left with no image showing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: I realized that my /images root folder did not have sufficient permissions to display images. I adjusted it, but the image is cropped and not showing the full image. It’s clickable and pulls up as a popup feature, which I did not specify within the editor. Still need help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

+ About Image is not shown up on Article:
    Images folder need to have full control access(0777), because JA Droid Template is using JA Popup and JA Thumbnail if images folder are not permitted to privilege then image is not shown up.

+ JCE has no conflict with JA Popup or Typo.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum