Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

JA Droid is the July 2010 Template and Its running on the latest T3 Framework 2.

• View the live Demo
    • Members can download the JA Droid 1.0.0 Beta HERE

Stable version is due for release on Tuesday / Wednesday with more colors and layouts.

User-guides will be here soon.

Regards

Hung Dinh

zao dao Friend

ja pyro beta2?or ja norite beat 3?

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

itsnexgen Friend

No attempt for new design or new components!! Same type of coffee in different cups!!

Not expect such types when you opted for 1 design per month.. seriously you need to rethink your design strategies..

Paul Wallen Friend

<em>@itsnexgen 188513 wrote:</em><blockquote>No attempt for new design or new components!! Same type of coffee in different cups!!

Not expect such types when you opted for 1 design per month.. seriously you need to rethink your design strategies..</blockquote>

Agreed. Why does it seem like we keep seeing the same designs, just a little different. I don’t think I’ll be renewing my developers membership this time. Maybe if all the efforts weren’t focused on Magento, Drupal, and everything else then we could get cutting edge templates which is what you started out as. Very dissapointed as of late with Joomla templates!

smitheringale Friend

Someone suggested that a good post can have constructive criticism – so this is my assessment.

On a large monitor the templates look outstanding. On smaller monitors or laptops the colours can be iffy and the content badly presented with far too much space. Also, the front page is always of a high standard, but the internal pages are usually not quite as good in my opinion – and the typography is not always as inviting to read as it seems to be on the best websites on the internet.

Mind you. There is nothing better out there. Joomlart is the very best and they have a very large back catalogue of templates to choose from.

<em>@paulwallen 188565 wrote:</em><blockquote>Agreed. Why does it seem like we keep seeing the same designs, just a little different. I don’t think I’ll be renewing my developers membership this time. Maybe if all the efforts weren’t focused on Magento, Drupal, and everything else then we could get cutting edge templates which is what you started out as. Very dissapointed as of late with Joomla templates!</blockquote>

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@smitheringale 188575 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m afraid I have to agree.

Someone suggested that a good post can have constructive criticism – so this is my assessment.
    </blockquote>

Yes, constructive criticism is welcome, and please be assured this thread and the other thread is in the view of the team. I had to disapprove one of the earlier thread due to unwelcomed hard words, which i am sure are not required to express displeasure. No hard feelings please.

At the same time, this would be after a long long time, that JA got such feedback. Last time was with Kyanite template, which was compensated with Kyanite II with added styles.

Comments are welcome, offending words may please be avoided.

@ anyone losing out 12th template (1 yr subscription) or 3rd template (3 month subscription) due to delay in release, please be assured of membership extension. You have paid for 12 templates and you shall get those. Feel free to PM me, if thats an issue for anyone.

Regards

Arvind

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@drarvindc 188576 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, constructive criticism is welcome, and please be assured this thread and the other thread is in the view of the team. I had to disapprove one of the earlier thread due to unwelcomed hard words, which i am sure are not required to express displeasure. No hard feelings please.
    </blockquote>

Arvind.. May be i put across directly instead of structuring it.

<em>@drarvindc 188576 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    At the same time, this would be after a long long time, that JA got such feedback. Last time was with Kyanite template, which was compensated with Kyanite II with added styles.
    </blockquote>

Good that you are considering this as a feedback. We [JA family] are responsible for bringing the best out of JA. I hope you will come up with better templates than with some changes. Thank you.

charles99 Friend

Its been a while since I was a member and with everyone complaining about templates release time, it would be best when Joomlart is planning to release a new template to release it on the first date or day it states… Like above Tues. or Wed. Sometimes giving your users a day, can create a lot of good will… Because some members are saying Thurs or Fri. which shows Joomlart has a lot of unhappy members…

we2solutions Friend

Shannon & all,

thanks for your all comments.we love joomlart but please focus on joomla products.not the majento or drupal.if you want to improve them please create majentoart or drupalart.every time JA team provides new things past years.but now….please come to correct track which we all can be happy.people in JA team is very helpful.but in this time only thing is want to say we don’t want to see same thing in difference of 2,3 months.that because all we focusing and keep good hopes because of you JA

eruzak Friend

I feel JA templates is always in the same feeling of style.something different,but something like much.
    I don’t know why.

Does it have more same style in order to meet the release of every month?I guess.
    Some templates is designed good,some is not.I feel the copy style.

No more creative,clear,designable templates in the coming of every money?

midsomer Friend

I agree with the previous comments. Since joining in Feb the monthly releases have not been inspiring and they always seem to just scrape into the month end. This time it missed the month and is a beta. The feeling others have about JA’s priorities seems justified.

The reason I joined was for Teline III but I haven’t seen any similar style templates released. I’m hoping JA will have something new in support of joomla 1.6. How about a Teline IV?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  midsomer 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum