Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    have a look at this.. Thanks

http://www.meos.com.tr
    ________
    Rambler tarpon

tanisha Friend

Hi,

I really like the site, it’s clean and simple. I like the position of the modules displaying the images & description on the front page.

kashxo Friend

Clean and professional. Very interested. 😀

kajantek Friend

hi guys what do you think about this? Please give me some advice to get it better… bye
    Antonio

kajantek Friend

you can find it here.

studiowest Friend

Excellent, I like how you got the modules on the right. I havent worked that out yet i bet its in the quickstart guide.

mfcphil Friend

Very cool looking site, love the way your logo just seems to blend in.

Well done 😉

sevil Friend

<em>@studiowest 50450 wrote:</em><blockquote>Excellent, I like how you got the modules on the right. I havent worked that out yet i bet its in the quickstart guide.</blockquote>

You just have to arrange the columns and rows like your wish in the module settings.. 😉 that’s all..
    ________
    Buy digital scale

studiowest Friend

I tried but there are so many module positions and only some of them work! Is there instructions somewhere that tells you what effect and look all of the module positions have? I have searched Joomla help and I cant find anything so I tried a few things, I have used 2 swli modules in user1 position and 2 swli modules in user2 position at the moment and they are above the main page content but i would really like them to be down the right side with narrower images.
    I am a Joomla newbie!

studiowest Friend

Are you using Joomla 1.0 or 1.5? Because i am using 1.5 and I cant find where to change the module positions. I have them set to User 1 and User 2 at the moment but I can find how to make them go down the right hand side of the page, Is there instructions somewhere that tells you what effect and look all of the module positions have or how to define your own? I have searched Joomla help but it was no help.

sevil Friend

<em>@studiowest 50570 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are you using Joomla 1.0 or 1.5? Because i am using 1.5 and I cant find where to change the module positions. I have them set to User 1 and User 2 at the moment but I can find how to make them go down the right hand side of the page, Is there instructions somewhere that tells you what effect and look all of the module positions have or how to define your own? I have searched Joomla help but it was no help.</blockquote>

I am using Joomla 1.0.x.
    The Module Position is user2 on mod ja_slwi.
    ________
    FORD VEDETTE

studiowest Friend

I am using Joomla 1.5 and I just tried with all 4 spotlights in the module position User2 and this is how it looked, it just pushed my home page article down ( you cant see my home page article, its off the bottom of the screen ) I think the best I can do with Joomla 1.5 is set the module positions to right, then at least my home page article stays where it should be.
    there must be a bug in the 1.5 template or a bug in my browser IE6.

sevil Friend

<em>@studiowest 50689 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using Joomla 1.5 and I just tried with all 4 spotlights in the module position User2 and this is how it looked, it just pushed my home page article down ( you cant see my home page article, its off the bottom of the screen ) I think the best I can do with Joomla 1.5 is set the module positions to right, then at least my home page article stays where it should be.
    there must be a bug in the 1.5 template or a bug in my browser IE6.</blockquote>

If you want give me access to your admin panel and i will try it for you..
    ________
    Lasik Eye Surgery Forums

sevil Friend

<em>@sevil 50725 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you want give me access to your admin panel and i will try it for you..</blockquote>

Ok i think we’ve done 😀
    I’ve arranged the Modules to user2
    Then i’ve created your Welcome Text new under extensions – modules manager..
    Position for this is user1
    If you make the pictures width a liitle more bigger i think it will be work like you wanted it..
    Warm regards..
    ________
    Maine Marijuana Dispensary

studiowest Friend

Thank you, thank you so much you are a legend! It looks great!:D
    I didnt even know you could make the welcome text from a module like that and change its position thanks so much. 😀 I will make the pictures a bit bigger like you suggested.
    If I can do anything to help you please let me know!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  jimmer 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum