Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi
    where is the “JA Disqus Debate Echo Plugin” for Teline III (Joomla 1.6 version)?

Best Regards
    Luca

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Please wait a second, i have asked our dev team and it will be packed soon.

brusamolino Friend

Hi
    i’ve just installed Teline III for joomla 1.6 one week ago but without this plugin… please, can you put it standalone in the download teline III (for joomla 1.6) section?

best regards
    Luca Brusamolino

Please add even the bookmark plugin

brusamolino Friend

can you help me?

Anonymous Moderator

Yes, it can be downloaded separately and you can add it into your teline iii site.

Our dev team is working on this. Please wait a moment.

brusamolino Friend

ok i wait…

actu9 Friend

Disqus Debate Echo Plugin is very nice. I use Disqus but I would like to translate in French some text which is not automatically translated. Is it possible to do taht?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>some text which is not automatically translated</blockquote>
    could you be more specific on what texts? if that are static texts you can switch in your disqus admin page.

actu9 Friend

It is a mix of English (basic text) and French (the language I need). Some examples of the texts in attachment.

1. Image-25
    2. Image-28
    3. Image-29
    4. Image-31
    Ninja Lead Moderator

actu9, kindly provide your super admin account in your ticket:
    http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/66694
    I will check and try to help.

actu9 Friend

Thanks hungnd, but unfortunately i am not allowed to give access to super admin account. In the meantime, I contacted Disqus and offered them to make a full translation of their excellent module. So I hope it will be solved this way (more than that, all French users would have a full translation).
    Cheers 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  actu9 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum