Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

as per the instructions above –

1st step – asiaprops – pw -KennyKenKen123$ (you may need to access to main page – http://www.languageopenlearning.com and then access the admin page from there)

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, it worked that way. Let me check and will get back to you.

ajarnken Friend

any update to my enquiry?

regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’ve not used this extension before, let me check and will get back to you.

Regards

ajarnken Friend

Hi there, as I mentioned in previous post a couple of weeks ago when I made the original enquiry…..

my developer is looking for a file that can be amended for the JA ACM module. Normal modules can be hidden and shown to specific memberships (NOTE – NOT USERS) with this component. – the ACM module doesnt seem to fit into a normal module.

AS you will see from my previous post from 2 weeks ago – my developer is asking is there is a specific file/folder for the module that can be amended – he has given an example in a previous post of mine.

Can you help?

ajarnken Friend

any news? I will be away for a couple of weeks – my developer has asked if he can deal with you directly regarding this. can this happen?

ajarnken Friend

ok i got a message from your help people around 5 hours previous to this message – Niki – saying someone would contact me soon as the thread is overdue. I wont be able to pick up any messages from here now for a few weeks.

If you find time and you do decide that you would like to reply then by all means send it to tickets@opensource-excellence.com quoting ticket number #462308 – as any reply here will not be picked up.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Sorry for this lateness, JA ACM module is actually custom HTML module with some advanced features, it works like normal Joomla module, you can find 2 places for JA ACM:

ROOT/modules/mod_ja_acm/
    ROOT/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/

I will check with the developer why it doesn’t work with your 3rd party extension.

I will be back.

Regards

ajarnken Friend

My developer has this email for me

We just had a test on a normal footer module but it doesn’t work either.

So the issue should not be related to that ‘acm’ module. It’s still the global module framework. The template must have its own functions to load all modules on the site.

As mentioned by my previous note perhaps to could deal direct with Him as this would speed up and conclusion

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you have further test with default template of Joomla like Protostar / Beez on your site to see how it goes? It’s weird as there is not much difference between our template and normal Joomla template.

ajarnken Friend

The component works on other sites I have. Not joomlart sites.

As mentioned I am away and don’t have access to any sites so I am unable to do anything with the sites myself for around 3 weeks. Unfortunately I won’t be back for a few weeks and will be out of contact for most of this time.

This is why I have asked you several times if u can deal direct with my developer. I am certain that you can have all the necessary information from them and they can deal with you and know exactly what it is that is required. Now again I will ask, can you deal direct with the email I ave you previously quoting the reference number.

Regards

ajarnken Friend

ANY REPLY HERE WILL NOT BE PICKED UP FOR AT LEAST ONE WEEK

PLEASE REPLY DIRECT TO MY DEVELOPER WITH THE DETAILS PREVIOUSLY SHOWN

My developer has sent me the following email PLEAE CAN YOU EMAIL HIM DIRECT AT

tickets@opensource-excellence.com
    Reference 462308

Better that we can directly email them with some details and they can understand what we need better.

Generally, we need to know where are the codes in the template to load all modules.
    By default, Joomla! Uses the file at:
    libraries/cms/module/helper.php
    to do the job.
    But the template might have its special one to replace the functions of that file.

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum