Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

<em>@jooservices 480144 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    Please provide your site backend & Cpanel access. I’ll help you work on it directly.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

what is the solution for this?

Saguaros Moderator

May I know which text you wanna translate?

jmchauvel Friend

<em>@palosutca 479407 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Viet Vu,

Thank you but still have no glue where to translate this: Select location
    …well, I can find it out, of course: JAK2_SELECT_OPTION=”- Select %s -“
    But it is harder to make a proper translate on languages what are not using the Indo-Eurpean/English word order and grammatic structure or rules.

Edit: Ohh, it is not just grammatic issue… If I rename “Location” at JA K2 Filter” Component (backend) then it stops listing and writes a gray “Location” text in the input field. Also found nothing hardcoded about “Location” in the default.php

I would kindly ask you to forward my (our) message to the dev. team that it would be highly appreciated if the localisation workaround would ignore the annoying digging of hardcoded strings. It would be much more user friendly to give it a chance adding it at the backend! In any template!</blockquote>

When you rename “Location” make sure your Alias is correct, all lowercase!

Had the same issue and took me 24hrs to discover. 😀

jmchauvel Friend

<em>@palosutca 479407 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Viet Vu,

Thank you but still have no glue where to translate this: Select location
    …well, I can find it out, of course: JAK2_SELECT_OPTION=”- Select %s -“
    But it is harder to make a proper translate on languages what are not using the Indo-Eurpean/English word order and grammatic structure or rules.

Edit: Ohh, it is not just grammatic issue… If I rename “Location” at JA K2 Filter” Component (backend) then it stops listing and writes a gray “Location” text in the input field. Also found nothing hardcoded about “Location” in the default.php

I would kindly ask you to forward my (our) message to the dev. team that it would be highly appreciated if the localisation workaround would ignore the annoying digging of hardcoded strings. It would be much more user friendly to give it a chance adding it at the backend! In any template!</blockquote>

When you rename “Location” make sure your Alias is correct, all lowercase!

Had the same issue and took me 24hrs to discover. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jmchauvel 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum