Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How should we edit/config the small map on Item page?
    Right to the Item image, over the Author image, under the Location
    I would use the same zoom level as the larger map uses what it brings up when click on it.
    I would remove all the google controls as it looks like a simple image what cannot be clicked.
    Perhaps I would put a text on it something like “click the map for larger view” or so…

Maybe it is connected to the Extra fields but have no glue how to make it logic.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @palosutca,

1. At the moment, you can not interact with that small map as the only way is to click that, it will open the map in modal box so I haven’t got your idea about this part yet.

2. Do you mean you want to default UI controls in a map that open in modal box ?

3. Could you please provide a mockup screenshot about your desire result so I can assist you better ?

palos Friend

Hi Adam M,
    I would use the same zoom level as the larger map uses what it brings up when click on it.
    I would remove all the google controls as it looks like a simple image what cannot be clicked.
    This would be enough for the first shot!

palos Friend

Hi Adam M,

palos Friend

Hi Adam M,

Adam M Moderator

Hi @palosutca,

Please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you and I will reply back shortly.

aris Friend

…and how to REMOVE/DELETE from item page?

thanks

aris Friend

thanks

aris Friend

thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @palosutca,

1. To change the zoom level, please open file templatesja_directoryhtmlcom_k2directoryitem.php change the zoom attribute from 6 to 10

2. To remove map control, please add disableDefaultUI: true (make sure to add a comma at the end of line above it)

then open file /templates/ja_directory/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) and add this code :

.directory-aside #mapModal .modal-body:after {
    content: "";
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    }

Hi @arsaf,

To remove it, open custom.css file above and add this code :

.directory-aside .directory-location {
    display: none;
    }

1. s1
    aris Friend

@adam,
    Thanks, work for me

superroo Friend

How to prevent the modal popup completely? I just want a small interactive map

Many thanks.

>>figured it out>>

Line 623 in the item file, change from

<div data-toggle="modal" data-target="#mapModal" id="ja-event-map" style="max-width: 100%; height: 200px;"></div>

To

<div id="ja-event-map" style="max-width: 100%; height: 200px;"></div>

superroo Friend

Many thanks.

>>figured it out>>

<div data-toggle="modal" data-target="#mapModal" id="ja-event-map" style="max-width: 100%; height: 200px;"></div>

To

superroo Friend

Many thanks.

>>figured it out>>

To

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  superroo 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum