Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    JA Directory is great solution for my website, but I use mosets tree extension instead k2.
    Will be possible to use this template with Mosets Tree component in the future?

Thanks, Midhat

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Yes. You can use any JA template with your extensions.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Yes. You can use any JA template with your extensions.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

TomC Moderator

<em>@midhat 485538 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    JA Directory is great solution for my website, but I use mosets tree extension instead k2.

Thanks, Midhat</blockquote>

To be a bit more clear . . . So long as the version of Mosets Tree that you’re using is compatible with the core Joomla version of JA Directory (i.e. J3.x), then you should be able to integrate Mosets Tree without difficulty.

TomC Moderator

<em>@midhat 485538 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks, Midhat</blockquote>

To be a bit more clear . . . So long as the version of Mosets Tree that you’re using is compatible with the core Joomla version of JA Directory (i.e. J3.x), then you should be able to integrate Mosets Tree without difficulty.

midhat Friend

Thanks for answers, but…
    Maybe my question was not clear enough
    I know that Mosets Tree can work with Ja Directory template.However, I would be an interesting about theme for Mosets tree so it looks like K2 in Ja Directory template.

TomC Moderator

<em>@midhat 485928 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for answers, but…
    Maybe my question was not clear enough
    I know that Mosets Tree can work with Ja Directory template.However, I would be an interesting about theme for Mosets tree so it looks like K2 in Ja Directory template.</blockquote>

Can certainly pass the idea along to the JA Development Team … though I do not believe there are any immediate plans on the table for such at the present time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum