Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’ve been using the Uber template for my real estate website, but when JA Directory came out, I wanted to add this to my site. My site is under development & Realtyna is doing my MLS integration, so the site is hosted on their test server. These are my problems:

1. Menu System. I’m want the site to have the same menu, throughout all pages, however I have not been able to accomplish this. I prefer the JA Directory menu, but if I change the site’s default template style to JA Directory, I lose some functionality of the Uber Template. There has got to be an easy way to use the same menu throughout all pages of a website using different template styles, but I have not figured it out yet.

2. Map not displaying in JA Directory. I have no idea what I have missed or done wrong, but I cannot get the All-in-one map to display on directory pages.

3. 3rd party template is not compatible with JA Templates. I cannot MLS feed data, 3rd party extensions, modules, etc. with my Joomlart templates. This has been very frustrating and I don’t know why these modules won’t display properly or sometimes not at all in the Joomlart Template’s positions. I have added the module and component files to the respective folders in the Uber Template, which did help with some of the rendering issues, but I’m still having major problems. (Realtyna’s real estate template does not use T3 Framework, could this be an issue?)

Finally, I understand that Joomlart is not currently taking on customization projects, but I just want to throw this out there to anyone who knows of anyone who can help me with the customization of my site. The MLS integration alone cost thousands and Realtyna’s extensions have the potential to deliver a very robust site, however I cannot get Realtyna and Joomlart to play nicely together. Please point me in the direction of someone who can help me with this project, as I’m in over my head.

Many thanks in advance! 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jen0513,

1. Could you please let me know which function / feature is not working when you switch from Uber to JA Directory so I can check it for you ?

2. Just navigate to your site, go to Directory page and choose menu item Map then I see the map there, could you please confirm your status or clarify a little bit about the problem so I can assist you better ?

3. I haven’t got your idea yet, could you please provide a screenshot indicate your problem instead ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jen0513,

1. Could you please let me know which function / feature is not working when you switch from Uber to JA Directory so I can check it for you ?

2. Just navigate to your site, go to Directory page and choose menu item Map then I see the map there, could you please confirm your status or clarify a little bit about the problem so I can assist you better ?

3. I haven’t got your idea yet, could you please provide a screenshot indicate your problem instead ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jen0513,

jen0513 Friend

I decided to just use the JA Directory template and now I’m having trouble getting the slideshow to show up. I purchased a Realtyna component that does organic RETS/IDX MLS integration to my site and their component and other extensions don’t display properly in any joomlart template position. If you need admin or Cpanel login info, I can send it to you via skype so you can check it out. The last guy who checked it out said it was too complicated and he couldn’t do the job. Send me a message via Skype if you want to take a look and see what’s going on. Thanks! 🙂

jen0513 Friend

I decided to just use the JA Directory template and now I’m having trouble getting the slideshow to show up. I purchased a Realtyna component that does organic RETS/IDX MLS integration to my site and their component and other extensions don’t display properly in any joomlart template position. If you need admin or Cpanel login info, I can send it to you via skype so you can check it out. The last guy who checked it out said it was too complicated and he couldn’t do the job. Send me a message via Skype if you want to take a look and see what’s going on. Thanks! 🙂

jen0513 Friend

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jen0513,

Thanks for the detail, I have just sent you a pm via Skype.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jen0513,

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jen0513,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum