Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dear, how to implement JA Directory features in JA Social II template? Step by step instruction is welcome.

thanks
    aris

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Which feature you want to implement
    # Actually in basic it’s custom work required. Please consider hire 3rd developer to work on it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

aris Friend

Thanks Vu,
    actually only K2 Directory features

TomC Moderator

<em>@arsaf 486296 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Vu,
    actually only K2 Directory features</blockquote>

Can you be a bit more specific as to what it is you are wanting to accomplish?

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    If you are talking about K2 Filter extension. Than of course, you can use that extension on any template.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    If you are talking about K2 Filter extension. Than of course, you can use that extension on any template.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

aris Friend

Hi TomC, Vu;
    the simple say that; I want install JA Social II TEMPLATE and running well on JA Directory. I haven’t try yet. I’m sure take time. Last time I gallery ACM module from JA Uber, implement on JA Directory. It’s work.

thanks all

aris Friend

Hi TomC, Vu;
    the simple say that; I want install JA Social II TEMPLATE and running well on JA Directory. I haven’t try yet. I’m sure take time. Last time I gallery ACM module from JA Uber, implement on JA Directory. It’s work.

thanks all

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    In basically we’ll need know issue from root cause. By this way we can use this logic to solve everything.
    # About ACM. It’s Joomla! extension. In basically you can use it on any template.
    But… yes, BUT. If this module have any custom code for separate template ( like custom layout / style ). You’ll need consider that when use on another template.
    # About K2 Filter module. It would same with above .

<blockquote>Can we drive moto bike ( which one designed to run on any land ) on iced river ? </blockquote>

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    In basically we’ll need know issue from root cause. By this way we can use this logic to solve everything.
    # About ACM. It’s Joomla! extension. In basically you can use it on any template.
    But… yes, BUT. If this module have any custom code for separate template ( like custom layout / style ). You’ll need consider that when use on another template.
    # About K2 Filter module. It would same with above .

<blockquote>Can we drive moto bike ( which one designed to run on any land ) on iced river ? </blockquote>

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum