Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I want to use JA Directory to my city. I ‘have installed it, but I do not know how to change the default map and zoom Thank you for help.

1. Ja_Directory_map
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Please take a look at the documentation HERE

bothie Friend

Thanks

And about the zoom?
    Indeed, I want to limit my card at the scale of a city.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Edit this file /templates/ja_directory/html/com_k2/directory/category.php and find

$jamap = "{jamap locations='".json_encode($locations)."' map_width='100%' map_height='455' zoom='4' disable_scrollwheelzoom='1' display_scale='1' display_overview='1'}{/jamap}";
          echo $jamap;

Change the zoom value as per your needs

Regards

palos Friend

I put this code last year but but this 1.0.2 template update override it. Now I did it again. 🙂
    Anyway I still have no glue why it centers the map to one specific item’s lat/long data.
    It is not the latest modified, not even featured (called "Porta sapien viverra vel" from the quickstart)
    Strange.

pavit Moderator

Hi @palosutca

If you are still having problems with it please open a new topic so it will be also useful for other users reading the specific issue solution.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum