Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Add to cart button and changing quantity in product details page works as expected.
    Inside cart – remove product from cart works
    Inside cart – update product quantity – did nothing.

Configuration:
    Virtuemart jQuery is turned off – to get product image lightbox to work, but if I turned it on the quantity update still not working.

I try to change Virtuemart jquery (changing file from – component/com_virtuemart/assets/js/jquery.min.js to the latest version), but this also did’t help and I revert change back.

What and there I should change to get update quantity in cart to work.

Jaak Ivask

phong nam Friend

Hi Jaak Ivask,

The Decor template itself does not override any VM files so IMO its not a problem with Decor. I checked in local with VM 2.6.16 and Decor but didn’t face any issue, the checkout process working fine with update quantity feature.

On your live site, when updating the quantity for product(checkout page), I got the messages

<blockquote>COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_FIRST_NAME väärtus puudub
    COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_LAST_NAME väärtus puudub
    COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_ADDRESS_1 väärtus puudub
    COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_ZIP väärtus puudub
    COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_CITY väärtus puudub
    COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_COUNTRY väärtus puudub
    COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_STATE väärtus puudub
    Kinnitamiseks pead sa nõustuma kasutustingimustega</blockquote>

and the update product quantity function didn’t work too. Did you modify or override any VM file(components/com_virtuemart)? Please try to switch back to default Joomla! template and give me the result about this case.

Thank you

adplus Friend

Hello,

For Virtuemart there are overrides for category and product details (default_addtocart.php are not overridden). I turned off all virtuemart_com overrides and this did’t change anything.

I check more and found:

For standalone product (child product with category in my case):
    http://liss.adplus.ee/et/lastele/katsetus/retuusid2/%C3%BChev%C3%A4rvilised-retuusid-lillad-detail updating quantity inside cart works as expected.
    For product with added custom field “stockable plugin” for diffrent sizes-http://liss.adplus.ee/et/lastele/katsetus/retuusid2/%C3%BChev%C3%A4rvilised-retuusid-mustad-detail updating quantity inside cart did’t work.

Jaak

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Just want to confirm

http://liss.adplus.ee/et/lastele/katsetus/retuusid2/%C3%BChev%C3%A4rvilised-retuusid-mustad-detail
    It’s working fine on my browser Chrome 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

phong nam Friend

@adplus: Please check this video

Thanks

adplus Friend

Hello,

Unfortunately we are talking about different places:

I hope that screenshot show there is the problem.

Jaak

1. Ostukorv_changing_quantity
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide reproduce steps.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

adplus Friend

Hello,

I am creating two videos:

The first video is for for product which have product variants (with stockable plugin) – in this case updating quantity inside cart not working. In this case clicking in update quantity icon confirming the order.

The second video is for standalone product, and the updating quantity inside cart is working.

Jaak Ivask

phong nam Friend

Hi adplus,

1. JA Decor does not support VM that means the template itself will not override any VM files.
    2. I just created a test in local with J2.5.28 and VM 2.6.16, everything working fine.
    3. You should revert back any changes(if any) then check this case again or Switch Back to default Joomla! template to check.
    I believe something went wrong with the VM override files(you have done before), its not related to our template.
    4. If possible, please create a test site for us to check(instead production site) or give me a backup via private message so I can test it in local site.

#Thanks for your videos, I already posted this issue here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-decor-and-virtuemart-2-6-16-update-cart-quantity/#post-563343

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum