Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I really like the new JA count down module but i have the following problems with it.

1- I can set the date but i can’t set the hours .. the fields are not changeable
    2- the module design has a fixed width and hight. if you publish it anywhere, it will break the design. The only way to use it right now is to publish it in an empty page where you got almost no moudles next to it. how can we overcome this?

Regards

webmasterslda Friend

I had the exact same problem, and after just changing random height values on its CSS file, i managed to get this!

mohand Friend

Thanks for the answer, not sure what values should i change but we will try .. have you had the problem with the time .. for me i can’t set the time only the date

mohand Friend

I figured out finally how to set the time, but noticed that in order to set the end time to 21:00pm i need to set it to 13:00pm .. why there is 8 hours difference ?

alincoln4332 Friend

You need to set server time zone to your locality in Global Configuration > Server!

mohand Friend

Thanks but i already did .. didn’t work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mohand 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum