Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

So i have enabled the options for SEO on the main site Under Site global configuration

i have chosen

Search Engine Friendly URLs YES

i have put my megatags, and descripton but when i search on google and it finds my site

i dont get anything i have entetered
    i get for description:

. … Home · Forums · Media Lounge · Contact Us. Copyright © 2008 Joomlart. All Rights Reserved. CSS Validity · XHTML Validity. :

So since the description is crapped up, i am guessing its not noticing any of the Meta Keywords

Sherlock Friend

Can u send URL?

trollallacarica Friend

i have the samesame problem. All meta description and keyword of all main menu item doesn’t work. meta and key of normal content works fine. you can see exsample at http://www.amicigatti.com
    thanks
    Marco 🙂

georgeyou Friend

I have the JA_Corona template and also when I enable the Search Engine Friendly URLs in the SEO Settings all my links/pages get 404 errors when you click on them. When I turn it off all my links/pages work. How do you fix this so that you can get search engine friendly urls?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@georgeyou 200166 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the JA_Corona template and also when I enable the Search Engine Friendly URLs in the SEO Settings all my links/pages get 404 errors when you click on them. When I turn it off all my links/pages work. How do you fix this so that you can get search engine friendly urls?</blockquote>

Dear georgeyou,

When you turn on the SEO Settings,please make sure you re-name the htaccess.txt file to .htaccess,the file is under your root folder.
    If that not help you can post your url here for further checking.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum