Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, I´ve just installed JA Corona as the template for my website. If I use Mozilla everything is ok, but if I enter with Internet Explorer the template doesn´t work, why? I supposed the templates should work with all the systems (IE, Mozilla,…) Thank you very much for responses.

http://www.formacionodontologica.com/portal

Phill Moderator

Not quite sure what you have changed there. Corona does work with IE8 as you can see in the demo – http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_corona

However, some of your custom changes appear to be affecting the template. Did you install via the quickstart then work on your site or did you just upload this template to an existing site?

zuluu Friend

I install Joomla in my hosting and then I installed the template with “Template Manager… install/unistall function” and finally I changed ja-purity for JA Corona. Is it a problem cause I didn´t use quickstar? Or what do you think is the problem… thank you

Phill Moderator

If you have not got a hust amount of data in your site already then I strongly suggest you install using the quickstart. I am never fond of hosts installers anyway but with the complexity of modern Joomla templates it makes it a lot harder, not easier to use the hosts installer. If you have never used a quickstart before and run into trouble then just ask and we will be glad to assist.

zuluu Friend

the parameter file template/ja_corona/params.ini is… usually here I suppose should be “Writable” but in my template manager appear empty!!! Could it be the problem?? And I don´t know how I install the template with quickstar… thank you very much

zuluu Friend

<em>@zuluu 207164 wrote:</em><blockquote>the parameter file template/ja_corona/params.ini is… usually here I suppose should be “Writable” but in my template manager appear empty!!! Could it be the problem?? And I don´t know how I install the template with quickstar… thank you very much</blockquote>

I have a lot of information and I don´t want uninstall again the template!! please I need the solution because I can´t work on it! THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Sherlock Friend

Dear zuluu,

We are sorry but how can we help ? Please try to install the template again. Also install the quickstart on the same server to see if it works well.

Our demo site is working well on IE and so it would be very difficult for us to replicate your issues. Please try as i said above and let us know of results.

zuluu Friend

Every thing it´s ok!!! Thank you very much!

Phill Moderator

Is that all fixed then? Could you tell us how you fixed it just in case someone else has similar problems?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum