Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The slideshow works perfectly but this error message is above the slide show at:
    http://eco.shugmauldin.com

Thanks in advance for your help—I have spent lots of time on this!

Notice: Undefined variable: setimagearray in /home/catie123/public_html/eco/modules/mod_jaslideshow2/mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 85 Notice: Undefined variable: orderby in /home/catie123/public_html/eco/modules/mod_jaslideshow2/mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 86 Notice: Undefined variable: sort in /home/catie123/public_html/eco/modules/mod_jaslideshow2/mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 86

Here are my descriptions and URLs but I do not know where to install this information on lines 85 and 86 in

<h3>Marmoleum</h3>
    <p>Linoleum is a true sustainable flooring product made from primarily raw natural resources. Marmoleum is a long term flooring solution with very low maintenance and no adverse health effects from the product or installation. </p>
    <p>Endless design possibilities result from a large array of colors, styles, inlays, and borders.</p>

<h3>Natural Cork</h3>
    <p>Cork is one of the most beautiful and comfortable flooring options available. Its natural inherent properties include resistance to mold/bacteria, fire resistance, anti allergenic, and insect resistance. </p>
    <p>Cork is a rapidly renewable resource and is available in floating planks or glue down tiles. <a href=”#” title=”Sample link”>pharetra ligula.</a></p>

<h3>Wool Carpet</h3>
    <p>Wool carpeting can add beauty and style to any space. Wool is durable, resilient, comfortable, healthy, and a renewable resource. The long lifecycle and lower maintenance cost makes wool an affordable yet elegant floor.</p>
    <p>Natural wool carpeting ages gracefully, continually renewing itself, remaining vibrant to the eye, and supple to the touch.</p>

<h3>Bamboo Floors</h3>
    <p>Bamboo floors are well known for their rapid renewability and distinctive style. The commonly used Moso Bamboo species is self regenerating and uses little or no fertilizers and pesticides.</p> <p>Several styles are available and suitable for almost any flooring application.</p>

<h3>Hardwood Floors</h3>
    <p>Hardwood flooring offers a timeless look and important design element in many homes and businesses. Hardwoods add value and longevity to any structure. </p><p>Properly managed forests and manufacturing processes can ensure a sustainable hardwood floor and healthy environment. Reclaimed hardwoods and FSC certified products are among the greenest wood options available.</p>

<h3>Do it Yourself! Click Flooring</h3>
    <p>Click lock flooring comes in several types of material. The most popular click floors are Marmoleum, Cork, Bamboo, and Engineered Hardwoods. Click lock flooring is designed to lock into itself, needing no nails, staples, or glue. </p><p>Also referred to as a floating floor, click lock flooring is the perfect solution for Do It Yourself projects.</p>

<h3>Engineered Wood Flooring</h3>
    <p>Engineered wood flooring looks the same as solid hardwoods in appearance. Under the top layer of hardwood is generally cross stacked plywood reducing the overall amount of hardwood used by 75% or more. </p>
    <p>This type of engineered construction allows for wood to be installed almost anywhere in a home, including basements.</p>

<h3>Recycled Rubber Flooring</h3>
    <p>Recycled rubber flooring makes great use out of post consumer products heading for the landfill. Our local manufacturer diverts millions of pounds of tires from landfills annually. </p>
    <p>These tires are then used to manufacture great flooring products for gyms, garages, basements, playrooms, boarding facilities, and more.</p>

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Not sure but i think the slideshow module is not happy using com_wrapper in the url. Try replacing it with article url to see if it works. Never seen com_wrapper in slideshow till now, will try to find a acceptable url format to it.

regards

arvind

shuggie Friend

I don’t think that is it because it has done that without links/urls
    what does it want to know in this phph code?:

here is line 85 and 86 of the code—what does it want here?
    if (trim($setimagearray) != “”) $images = explode(“,”, $setimagearray);
    else $images = modJaSlideshowHelper::getFileInDir($folder, $orderby, $sort );
    if (!$showItem || $showItem > count($images)) $showItem = count($images);
    if (count($images) > 0) {
    $listDescription = “”;
    $items = array();
    $captionsArray = array();
    $urls = array();

jewelandstyle Friend

I got the same problem. Can anyone tell me how to remove the 3 notice lines?

ndtoan13 Friend

Let insert following code in line 46
    [PHP]
    // Init
    $setimagearray = “”;
    $orderby = 0;
    $sort = 1; // 1=ASC ; 2=DESC[/PHP]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ndtoan13 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum