Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi There,

I didn’t like joomla’s native media browser so i have installed JCE component which has filebrowser for media uploads etc. But for some reason when JA Content Type plugin is enabled JCE Filebrowser is not working. If i disable the JA Content Type plugin the filebrowser seems to work fine. Can you please have a look and tell what to do to keep both plugins ? I want Content Type plugin also and also media browser from JCE.

Thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can give me the JCE Filebrowser package here. I will check and test this bug at my end and will suggest the solution for you.

Regards

Weblink Solutions Friend

Hello,

From here you can dowload the package. -> https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/core

After downloading change the default content editor from global settings to JCE. Whats surprising is that it is working front-end (For testing this you will have to enable that option to edit images n links from front end) for Images & Links but not working for same in Back-End.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I tested JCE Filebrowser with JA Teline V at my end but I could not see the problem of your site, see the video https://cl.ly/3B1T2L1V2V0B

You can give me the screenshot of the problem on your site and admin login backend of your site via private reply. I will check it directly on your site.

Regards

Weblink Solutions Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

JA Content type only supports loading the standard Joomla editor by default and not compatible with the 3rd party yet. I will pass to the team for improvement.

Regards

Weblink Solutions Friend

So at this moment you are saying no support for me ?

Ok thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

JA Content Type plugin is loading the Editor – TInyMCE by default. I passed this issue to the development team, they will join and suggest the hot fix for you. You can check its status here

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum