Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hello, i have the JA Content Slider working but not exactly.

1. after a little while the images squash up on the left side. looks terrible
    2.the images link so when clicked it shows the image. how do i stop this? I don’t want the image clickable.

Also, how do i remove the dotted line that is at the bottom of all the articles/body text? see image:

1. Screen-Shot-2012-09-24-at-1.38.40-AM
    Sherlock Friend

Hi infinart,

<blockquote>1. after a little while the images squash up on the left side. looks terrible</blockquote>
    Can you share with me the url where this is being seen ?
    <blockquote>2.the images link so when clicked it shows the image. how do i stop this? I don’t want the image clickable.</blockquote>
    you can open the file of modulesmod_jacontentsliderhelper.php looking for this line of code and remove it then
    [PHP] $image = ‘<a href=”‘ . $link . ‘” title=”” class=”ja-image”>’ . $image . ‘</a>’;[/PHP]

<blockquote>Also, how do i remove the dotted line that is at the bottom of all the articles/body text? see image: </blockquote>
    I am not much sure which mentioned line 🙁 Can you enclosed here a screenshot with the line is marked ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum