Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I checked this module on your site and its working fine. Can u check it again.?

it@pmi-sgc.de Friend

Duplicate avoidance due to site error.
    This problem seems to be browser related. The problem exists in Firefox. I use version 50.1.0, which is the current one. There the behaviour is this strange. In Microsoft Edge it seems to be working. Challenge is that in my environment most users use Firefox. Also there must be some kind of reason for this and I’d like to see it working in Firefox, too.
    Can you please give it a try in Firefox and see if you can reproduce the issue?
    Many thanks and kind regards,
    Andreas

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I also tested it in Firefox, it seems something wrong in your system browser, I suggest you to clean browser cache and disable extension .. it may helps: http://prntscr.com/dkshw1
    Or try it on Different system .

Regards

it@pmi-sgc.de Friend

Hi,
    thank you for your suggestion. It really seems to have been a caching issue. I could use it nicely on another system with the same browser version and after cleaning the cache it is now also working from the previously troubled site.
    Thank you for taking the time and helping me, it is very much appreciated! The issue is fully resolved for me now.
    Kind regards,
    Andreas

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘JA Content Slider Module Configuration loops endlessly’ is closed to new replies.