Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hey Guys,

I would like to use ja content slider for testimonials like this:

“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin consequat augue non lorem.”

Title here justified right

Which file do I find the layout in?

Thanks!

Tim

thangnn1510 Friend

You should change in templatesyour_templatehtmlmod_jacontentsliderdefault.php if it exist. if not please copy modulesmod_jacontentslidertmpldefault.php to templatesyour_templatehtmlmod_jacontentslider and then change it.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Move this code from <joomla url>modulesmod_jacontentslidertmpldefault.php file

<?php if( $params->get( 'showtitle' ) ) { ?>
    <div class="ja_slidetitle">
    <?php echo ($params->get( 'link_titles' ) ) ? '<a href="'.$link.'" title="">'.$contn->title.'</a>' : $contn->title;?>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

before

<?php if( $params->get('showreadmore') ){ ?>

timmiller Friend

khoand,

I’m not sure I understand. I just want to show title under the intro text. I’m not finding anything in default php. I don’t understand the code references you gave…The top code exists in default.php…should I replace the bottom code with the top code?

Thanks!

timmiller Friend

Also,

If this won’t work- how about allowed html tags. I am just looking to rotate testimonials with a quote and a name…having the name justified right, italicized, with color and a different size…

Any thoughts?

khoand Friend

You follow instruction of thangnn1510 to copy modulesmod_jacontentslidertmpldefault.php to templatesyour_templatehtmlmod_jacontentslider. After modify templatesyour_templatehtmlmod_jacontentsliderdefault.php. Cut this code (begin line 196)

<?php if( $params->get( 'showtitle' ) ) { ?>
    <div class="ja_slidetitle">
    <?php echo ($params->get( 'link_titles' ) ) ? '<a href="'.$link.'" title="">'.$contn->title.'</a>' : $contn->title;?>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

and patse it before

<?php if( $params->get('showreadmore') ){ ?>

timmiller Friend

Thanks so much!

Quick question: The html tags are stripped on this module. Is there a way to allow certain tags?

Thanks in advance!!!

khoand Friend

I don’t understand what you mean clearly. Could you explain more detail and give me a example?

marclime Friend

<em>@timmiller 239428 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks so much!

Quick question: The html tags are stripped on this module. Is there a way to allow certain tags?

Thanks in advance!!!</blockquote>

I think this is what he means (i’m having the same problem) Trying to format, with css, how the intro text is displayed.

Ex:
    <span style=”font-size:400%”>This</span> is some intro Text from one of my <span style=”color:#f00;”>articles</span>

comes out like this : This is some intro Text from one of my articles

It got the tags stripped out. It’s now just some text, with the ja_slideintro class.

I know that with SlideShow component, you can add a tag list that the slideshow will display. (include tags)

Is there anyway of doing this with the content slider ?

marclime Friend

Hey Tim, had the same problem so I dug a little here’s what I found. Default and helper files are using the strip_tags php function, you can add tags you don’t want to strip this way : strip_tags($stringToStrip, ‘<tags><not><to><strip>’);

mod_jacontentslider/tmpl/default.php around line 221:
    <div class=”ja_slideintro”> <?php echo ( $params->get(‘numchar’) ) ? strip_tags($contn->introtext1, ‘<p><a><span><div>’) : strip_tags($contn->introtext, ‘<p><a><span><div>’); ?> </div>

and mod_jacontentslider/helper.php 519 and 524:
    $row->introtext1 = strip_tags($row->introtext, ‘<p><a><span><div>’);

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  marclime 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum