Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I recently installed JA Contentslider Lite onto my site, it works great, however it keeps resizing the images to much larger then what I set it to be in the backend, in fact larger than the original image sizes themselves. While the auto resize is a **** useful feature, it is getting a bit to excited and not listening to me. Is there any way to force the module to shrink down. I am unable at the moment, to resize it to my preferences.

So in this experiment (I guess and check till things look in proportion) the images are 300x400px and I have set the image hight in the back end the the same 300x400px. However nothing appears to change when I edit anything in the backend, doesn’t matter if I make it larger, or smaller.

http://www.vivalavodka.com.au

Unfortunately the site is down for maintenance so this handy login will assist in making the problem clearer.,

User: Icetee
    pass: iceteebaby

Ive being combing the php and css files but haven’t found anything yet.

Thanks for any sugesstions

TomC Moderator

Username/Password you indicated doesn’t seem to be working – can you check again?

achmann Friend

Sorry it is the JA SlideShow Lite. Sorry was getting confused with the names.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  achmann 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum