Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Dear support,

I have a problem with the JA Content Slider, who doesn’t properly link to the K2 article (SEF ON), for example the module link:

…../en/stories/21

instead of

…../en/stories/21-chatuchak-weekend-market

I also have the JA News Featured and JA News Pro! modules on the page, and this one link properly without any problem. I already check all K2 settings and it’s fine I think.

Can you please give me a help.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jp

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jp,

How can I reproduce that issue? Could you post your site url here and make send me link of page if you still experience the same error within our demo site?

jeepou Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Sorry I just see that you reply me, and yes I still face the issue and I really don’t know how to fix it.

The website link is : http://www.nanathailand.com/
    And for example the link page who is not working well is : http://www.nanathailand.com/en/stories/21-chatuchak-weekend-market

On the main page you can see the JA Content Slider module “Editor’s Picks”, but on this module the page link is : http://www.nanathailand.com/en/stories/21

And like I said before you can see on the main page JA News Featured and JA News Pro! modules who are working well.

If you have a solution to this problem please.

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi jeepou,

That’s JA News Sticker module, did you try to update it to the latest version?

jeepou Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I just did the last update of all JA modules and Plugins. Purge cache of joomla as well and from CDN also. but I still have the same problem.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi jeepou,

Did you solve it? When clicking links in JA News Sticker module named “Headlines” they function correctly.

Regards

jeepou Friend

Hi Saguaros,

JA News Sticker was always working, I never mention it. But the problem come from JA Content Slider like I explain on the first post.

JA Content Slider on Editors Picks

Best regards.

1. Screen-Shot-2013-05-17-at-7.03.18-PM
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi jeepou,

This appears to be an issue of K2 component since it only checks the ItemID in the url. Try with this override:

– Opening this file: templatesja_nexhtmlcom_k2templatesnexitem.php

– Add this line of code:

[PHP]
    <?php
    if ($this->item->link!= JRequest::getURI()) JApplication::redirect($this->item->link,”,” ,true);
    ?>
    [/PHP]

– Clean all cache and let me know the result.

Regards

jeepou Friend

Hi Suguaros,

After many test on the file you asked me to edit. When I add the code, the website show a blank page when we want to access the K2 Item. Even by the direct link.

Saguaros Moderator

You can pm me admin & ftp account of site you are working on, I will try to help you further.

Regards

dekari10 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 377980 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can pm me admin & ftp account of site you are working on, I will try to help you further.

Regards</blockquote>

hello please post the solution here… i’ve the same problem in two site i’ve be trying …

the problem in on Ja Content Slider for some curious reason.. Ja Newsticker is fine!

the problem exists in joomla 2.5 and joomla 3.0 and with k2 advanced sef turned on or off!

Saguaros Moderator

Would you like to pm me admin & ftp account of your site? I will check this for you. 🙂

pradeep_rs Friend

is this resolved? please share the fx..

Saguaros Moderator

Could you send me a pm with admin account of your site? and also tell me step by step to see this issue, I will check it for you

bermeocesar Friend

Hi I have the same problem with JA Content Slider, did you find out the fix?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum