Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    please i use a JA Content Slider module with a images folder. Run ok, but i need to open images on lightbox and not in white page. It’s possible?

Thanks

ligend Friend

Please it’s very urgent…thanks

ligend Friend

<em>@ligend 292904 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please it’s very urgent…thanks</blockquote>

Please…any solutions?!

dekari10 Friend

<em>@ligend 293554 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please…any solutions?!</blockquote>

in JA Justicia there was a module called JA Slider Gallery module . This module had the optionf LIGHTBOX

i couldn’t find to download it in the extensions. Is there any possibility to have this module for joomla 1.7 – 2.5??

it would be VERY NICE!

thanks!

ligend Friend

<em>@dekari10 299379 wrote:</em><blockquote>in JA Justicia there was a module called JA Slider Gallery module . This module had the optionf LIGHTBOX

i couldn’t find to download it in the extensions. Is there any possibility to have this module for joomla 1.7 – 2.5??

it would be VERY NICE!

thanks!</blockquote>

Thanks but this does not work on joomla 1.7 or 2.5.

dekari10 Friend

what about this issue? will be content slider showhow open images in lightbox?

ligend Friend

<em>@dekari10 301205 wrote:</em><blockquote>what about this issue? will be content slider showhow open images in lightbox?</blockquote>

Yes. What I want is that the images delo slide open the original photos with lightbox

dekari10 Friend

how this will be done? now it cannot be done!

fguyon Friend

Hi,
    Did you find an issue ? I meet the same problem and wishes ?!
    Regards

Sherlock Friend

HI All,

Take a look at my post on this thread it’s about adding the feature of lightbox for the contentslider module.

I hope it help !

ani89 Friend

I’m having the same problem…but i can’t check the thread you posted
    If someone can help me i will be really happy
    Thank you!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hi ani89,

JA Content slider is part of JAEC and downloads / support is available only to active members. Please renew your membership to avail support.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum