Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In the JA content slider, the second “slide” always refers to a broke link. For example, I create the fist page in the category. It displays fine in the content slider and when you click through it takes you to the page.

When i create the second page (even if I make a copy of the first page), it shows up in the content slider, but the link does not work.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated! The site this is running on is:

http://sutherlandresearch.com/index.php

Thanks for your help!

Saguaros Moderator

Ok,
    May be the problem is from the caching data. Please access the configuration of this module, in the Advanced Parameters group, you turn off the cache parameter

echarles Friend

Hi

I have issue in JA Content module in Internet Explore 11. Please find the attachment.

1. issue
    2. normal
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi @echarles,

May I know which template are you using with JA Content Slider module? Kindly share the URL and login info of your site so I will take a look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum