Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to make the images that are pulled from the content a link, too? The title is linked but the image is not… I’d like to have both be clickable

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear zbeatty!

Please find this code (about line 201 in modulesmod_jacontentslidertmpldefault):

<?php echo $image; ?>

and change to:

<?php echo ‘<a href=”‘.$link.'” title=””>’.$image.'</a>’; ?>

Hope this helps and good luck! 😎

yfi_rnr Friend

<em>@thangnn1510 220953 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear zbeatty!

Please find this code (about line 201 in modulesmod_jacontentslidertmpldefault):

<?php echo $image; ?>

and change to:

<?php echo ‘<a href=”‘.$link.'” title=””>’.$image.'</a>’; ?>

Hope this helps and good luck! :cool:</blockquote>

The above does not work when I m fetching the images from a folder and not from any category. can you please tell me what changes to make to make images linkable when I take images from a folder !

thangnn1510 Friend

<em>@yfi_rnr 244455 wrote:</em><blockquote>The above does not work when I m fetching the images from a folder and not from any category. can you please tell me what changes to make to make images linkable when I take images from a folder !</blockquote>

Currently our module doesn’t support add link to image. Sorry for this inconvenience.

orlandom2013 Friend

Hi,
    i´m using the image folder option and i need to remove the images link, can you point the file to do this change?
    I use the last version in joomla 2.5.11.
    Thanks in advance

Saguaros Moderator

Hi orlandom2013,

Try to open file: modulesmod_jacontentsliderhelper.php

Comment or remove line 650:

[PHP]$image = ‘<a href=”‘ . $link . ‘” title=”” class=”ja-image”>’ . $image . ‘</a>’;[/PHP]

Always backup your site before making changes.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum