Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m using a JA Content Slider module on my frontpage (joomla 1.6).
    I want to know, how can I activate links on articles, please ?

I wish I could click on the links located in articles displayed by this module.

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Dear yoohappy,

In the module setting you have a field of Linked Titles just select it to yes I think would help .

khoand Friend

Hi,
    I don’t understand what you want? Article’s title has a link to refer it

yoohappy Friend

I use Google Translate, this may be why it is not very clear!

I explain:
    When articles are displayed in the module JA Content Slide, links present in these articles are disabled.
    I would like:
    1 – to activate these links.
    2 – to change the links that are on the titles of these articles. (you know, they allow to to display the article in full screen).

Thanks

yoohappy Friend

To understand what I wish to make: I have attached 2 files.

The file named “article.jpg”, it is clear that inside my article, there are links.
    However, in the file named “jacontentslider.jpg” who represent the module “JA Content Slider”, it is clear that links of this article are not taken into account.
    How can I do ?
    Also, when I click on the title of the article via the module “JA Contentslider “, the article appears directly on my homepage.
    But I want to display it elsewhere in a page of the main menu.
    How can I do ?

Hoping to have been a little clearer …
    Thank you for your help.

1. jacontentslider
    2. article
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    To solved:
    – Add this code into <joomla url>/templates/ja_ores/css/mod_jacontentslider.css file

div.ja_slidetitle a:visited {
    color: #FDA40A;
    }

– Replace this code in <joomla url>modulesmod_jacontentslidertmpldefault.php file

<?php echo ($params->get( 'link_titles' ) ) ? '<a href="'.$link.'" title="">'.$contn->title.'</a>' : $contn->title;?>

with

<?php echo ($params->get( 'link_titles' ) ) ? '<a href="'.$link.'" title="" target="_blank">'.$contn->title.'</a>' : $contn->title;?>

yoohappy Friend

Thank you to answer.
    But, it’s not exactly what I want.

Actually, when I click the title link, it opens the link below:”index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=156:lorem-ipsum&catid=97:lorem-ipsum-dolor-sit-amet&Itemid=435″

But, I want to open this link : “index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=156&catid=97”

Also, I want to make able links presents on articles like attachments of my previous post.

Do you have an idea how make this ?

Sherlock Friend

Dear yoohappy,

To fix the issue of links missing from the introtext you can replace the file of modulesmod_jacontentsliderhelper.php by my attachment file.

Also you should create a menu item which refer to the category which it’s id = 97 then the title link of the module will refer to that menu item,Now it is referring to the Itemid=435.

yoohappy Friend

I don’t know how to thank you. Thank you very much, it’s great!
    I’m really happy to be home JoomlArt, and I recommend it to everyone those who want a professional website!

On the change you made, now the text that appears in module is cut. I adjusted the width to 500px to test module, but nothing helped. I put a screenshot in attachment.

Thank again.

1. 3
    Sherlock Friend

Dear yoohappy,

You can post here the url where the issue can be seen so i can detect what’s the problem.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum