Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I can’t get the content slider to work properly… the problems is:

– When i update articles, the content slider doesn’t update. Even when i delete an article, it stays in the content slider. When i change the advanged parameters (use cache/cache time) the updates show, but then the sliding doesn’t work

I’m now at a stage even with the old settings it doesn’t work anymore…

I hope anyone can help me.

Thanks!

Arthur

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

The module’s work well with my change which are same as you said,
    You try to clear cache via the Cache Manager of the Tools menu. and try to clear browser cache. may be the problem will not happen 🙂

Janice W Davis Friend

I am experiencing the same problem. I tried cleaning the content slider cache as well as deleting the browser cache. And it still will not reflect the changes to the the category that the slider is using.

If I change the slider’s category to another one the slider is updated – but as soon as I go back to the proper category – it still is stuck with the old category content.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guys!

That’s a Strange, The problem have not never happen on my site, i tested this module with so many ja templates, this is working well.

=> Please re-download the ja_tube package, and get this module to upgrade for yours. And Access the Advanced Group paramters to turn off the cache option, please see my screenshot

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6740&stc=1&d=1264045144

Good luck

hegge Friend

Thanks tienhc! Working now 🙂

leighketchum Friend

I am having a problem with JA Contentslider with JA Tube Template. Of course, it all works perfectly in Firefox. But in ie the text does not align with the images and the images background is much bigger than the image. Very frustrating.
    I’m attaching a screenshot. The site is in development and the content slider is one of the most important features that my client wants. Please, any help would be appreciated. The site is here: http://number12horse.com/tjh2011/
    Thank you, Leigh

1. contentslider
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  leighketchum 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum