Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve configured most of JATube correctly but when trying to get JAContentSlide to work it keeps giving me the error:
    “JA Content Slide Error: There is not any content in this category”

But there is content in the Section>Category I’ve specified.

Any help is really appreciated.

Regards,
    Rob

Rob Hawthorn Friend

Quick update: the module is showing some articles, the module is set to show “News>Latest” which is fine but when I add an article to “News>Latest” the JA Contentslide does not update the list.

It should update automatically, any advice?

doktor101101 Friend

I am having the same problem. I have created the Section / Category and articles, the articles have content (an image and text), yet I have an error that says”JA Content Slide Error: There is not any content in this category “.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

jon slayer Friend

I am having exactly the same problem. How do you post content that actually works in JA Content Slider?!?

doktor101101 Friend

I left mine overnight, came back the next day, and it was working. Unfortunately I have no explanation why.

simpsonix Friend

i am having a similar problem: i cannot configure the content slider. in the frontpage there is only the header, where it says “latest videos” or something like that, but underneath that, there is no slider. like in the demo. in the module manager it says “there are no parameters for this module”. i used quickstart. how can i make the content slider appear???

jon slayer Friend

I found pasting a small thumbnail pic and some text at the start of the articles in the category I was trying to get to appear did the trick. Gave the module what it needed to appear as it does in Joomlart.

simpsonix Friend

i solved the problem. i had to do a fresh install of the content slide. now i can set all the parameters and it works.

bubusz Friend

The JA Content Slider 1.2 does not show the content and gives this error message: “JA Content Slide Error: There is not any content in this category”. Anyway, the content is there.

http://www.caska.net.br

mayke Friend

<em>@bubusz 141161 wrote:</em><blockquote>The JA Content Slider 1.2 does not show the content and gives this error message: “JA Content Slide Error: There is not any content in this category”. Anyway, the content is there.

I have the same problem, Is there any answer for this pleaseee….

jerryjoomla1 Friend

Enabling the legacy plugin made the content slider work at first for me, but it does not update when new content is added to my site. Anyone know why????

Aha… I Think I got it. I enabled legacy plugin, and in the module edit I went to advanced parameters and turned off the cache. It now seems to work….. I think.

rapid Friend

Looks like it’s got to do with the Cache.

Edit the module under Advanced Parameters – change the Cache to ‘Don’t Cache’

When you’ve finished editing etc you can turn the cache back on.

Cheers.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  rapid 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum