Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

When I switch off Dev Mode in the template, the Module JA Content Pop Up disappears (and blocks the background slider from loading too). I have generated LESS to CSS, refreshed cache, etc., nothing helps.

Please tell me how you fix it because I have to apply the fix also on the live site.

Thanks Chris

pavit Moderator

Hi there

You have a lot of extensions installed , it is quite impossible to establish which one is causing such conflict

I leaved enabled the system error reporting on your website to show you that joomsef component is causing a lot of problems on it

you should disable one at once your components starting from joomsef and test again page to see if problem will be resolved

best regards

brandzeichen Friend

Hi

I had deactivated JoomSEF but this was not solving the problem. The errors from JoomSEF are anyways just strict standard warnings and they do not affect any functionality.

It is a problem with /modules/mod_jacontentpopup/assets/js/yoxview-init.js, when I exclude this file from JS-optimization, the modules show up again.

Any idea on how I can find out which JS is causing the conflict? Or how I can influence how the JS files are being optimized by the JA JS-optimization function?

Thanks
    Chris

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Chris,

T3 framework is using Optimize JS from template style, if you use JoomSEF component, you can disable the Optimize JS from T3 framework.

• Go to Admin -> Template Manager -> BETRIEB Default and set it to OFF, see the screenshot

Hope it helps

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-03-24-at-08.12.02
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum