Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a problem, in the position “slideshow” where is normaly the module “SlideShow Lite” I’ve place the module “SlideShow CK, because in that module we can integrate YouTube videos very simply, anyway.
    After that, I wanted to place in the “position-1” the module Ja Content Popup, and it doesn’t work; it gives me that :

If I disable JA Content Popup module with SlideShow CK enabled it works :

If I replace SlideShow CK by Ja SlideShow Lite and if I enable Ja Content Popup module, it works again :

(I have to notice that, if just JA Content Popup is enable it works)

So we can conclude that does to modules doesn’t works just when they have to work at the same time.
    Is that a problem of jquery or something like this ? Anyway please help me it’s very important !

Thanks !

(PS: I use SlideShow CK at the place of SlideShowLite beauce SlideShow lite can’t have YouTube video at the place of the images, even if I integrate YouTube video in the description, it’s really ugly)

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    phong nam Friend

Hi getrokeight,

Yes. This issue can be casued by a jQuery conflict between Slideshow CK module with our extension. Well, in this case, can you try to turn off the jQuery loading option in the backend settings of Slideshow CK module ?

You can send me PM with website’s credentials if the issue still persists after turning that module’s jQuery. I will help you to check it more deeply.

1. slideshowck_options4-en
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum