Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When I click on the navigation of the ja content pop-up module, it starts running and keeps running but not skip to second part. What could this be?

I intstalled sample date and use the joomla 3 version. In the module manager there are 3 ja content popup modules ‘our portfolio’, I renamed al 3.

1. popup
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi tiwi,

If you use editor like Firebug in Firefox, check Error tab and let me know whether there is any error or not. It’s better if you post your site url here for further checking 🙂

tiwi Friend

The website is temporarily under domain http://www.voordeelschilders.nl, but very strange, following the link, now it does work… strange it did not work before, whatever I tried in the component settings.

Checking it in IE 9 i still have the problem and closing the pop-up the template layout changes to mobile layout (everything outlined vertical) and the background image in the component enlarges?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This is so weird since it works properly in my end. Here is how it looks when I click to show popup:

and after closing the popup:

tiwi Friend

Yes it is strange, i cannot understand it, sometimes it works, sometimes not, sometimes images are black and white, sometimes in color.

1 When I followed the link in my previous post to open the website the content popup module suddenly worked normally, images were black and white, and also the navigation at bottom of the component worked normally.

2 When I typed the domain name in the browser to open the website it did not work, images were in color, the popup of the articles shown in the component worked normally but the navigation at the bottom to the next 8 popup articles did not work and the component kept running as it wanted to go to the second part.

3 in IE 9 the navigation did not work, but the pop up worked as show in your first image above, only when I closed the popup the layout changes see my image below, also the background image enlarges?

4 in safari browser of my apple tablet is the same problem and also if you try to scroll down in the popup article only the template in background moves up and down?

I checked it in IE8, IE9, Firefox and Safari

1. 2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi tiwi,

Backup your site first and try to add this script.js file (attached file) to directory: templatesja_onepagejs

and let me know what’s going on.

1. script.zip
    tiwi Friend

thanks the layout does not change any more when i close the popup. The images are in greyscale but the image effect (show in color) does not show when the cursor hovers the image.

I still have the problem that the ja content module does not slide to secodond page, it keeps running but does not slide. It does not make any sense to me, but maybe you understand, when i follow the link in the third post above and go to the website the ja content module works normally, but when i open a new browser window and enter the domainname and open the website this way i have the problem see image below…

1. pagiantion
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If possible, pm me admin and FTP account of your site, I shall check it for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum