Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Please tell me how to change colour of ja-content-main on ONE page only (so this background colour applys to one page only)?

CSS:

.ja-content-main {
    background: white; <<<<———
    margin-bottom: 20px;
    padding: 10px 15px 20px;

PICTURE: want to change colour of white border around ALL the pictures

1. Capture55
    khoand Friend

<em>@ivan1012 301157 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please tell me how to change colour of ja-content-main on ONE page only (so this background colour applys to one page only)?

CSS:

.ja-content-main {
    background: white; <<<<———
    </blockquote>

Hi,
    You find this code from /templates/ja_social/css/template.css

.ja-content-main {
    background: white; < change this line
    }

You find this code from /modules/mod_raxo_allmode/tmpl/allmode-rational/allmode-rational.css

.allmode-rational {
    overflow: hidden;
    background-color: #E1E1E1; < change this line
    }

<blockquote>PICTURE: want to change colour of white border around ALL the pictures</blockquote>
    You find this code from /modules/mod_raxo_allmode/tmpl/allmode-rational/allmode-rational.css

.allmode-rational .allmode_item {
    float: left;
    margin: 12px 6px;
    padding: 5px 0;
    overflow: hidden;
    -moz-border-radius: 4px;
    border-radius: 4px;
    background-color: white; < change this line
    }

ivan1012 Friend

You didnt understand me I want to change colour of ja-content-main only on ONE page. If I make this kind of CCS changes it will affect all other pages. The white frame around all the items not only one? I made another picture , that white frame exists because colour of ja-content-main background is white, i’m perfectly satisfied with styling fo allmode-rational items…

1. Capture55
    khoand Friend

Ok, I got it.
    Example: change background of homepage. You login backend > menus >main menu > Home > Page Display Options tab > set Page Class is special
    – You add the code into /templates/ja_social/css/template.css

.bodyspecial .ja-content-main {
    background: red;
    }

khoand Friend

Do you solve it?

James Weston Friend

Hi Khoand,

I tried this solution to get a different colour backgound behind all the modules on the following section http://www.vivaasiamagazine.com/index.php/upcoming-events I used Red just to see what it was like.

However, it seems to have only gone red behind one module. Any ideas?

Jim

khoand Friend

To help forum is clearly, you create a new thread for your new issue, please. After that, you inform me, I will help you. Thank you.
    <em>@origomedia 314225 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Khoand,

I tried this solution to get a different colour backgound behind all the modules on the following section http://www.vivaasiamagazine.com/index.php/upcoming-events I used Red just to see what it was like.

However, it seems to have only gone red behind one module. Any ideas?

Jim</blockquote>

James Weston Friend

Thanks Khoand, have done so in the general questions section.

Many thanks.

Jim

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  James Weston 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum