Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

This month, JoomlArt team will release JA Company Template – Joomla template for company website and can be used for Business website. The template also integrates our featured product – JA Builder to help you create stunning landing pages (multiple pre-made landing pages will be included in demo and quickstart), it is built with T3 framework and supports EasyBlog component.

Core features of the Business Joomla template:

• All required layouts for a company, business website
    • Support EasyBlog, Acymailing
    • Integrate JA Builder to build stunning landing pages
    • Supports Flexible menu system with Megamenu, Mobile dropdown menu and Off-canvas
    • Built on T3 Framework latest version
    • Integrated Bootstrap 3, Font Awesome 4
    • Fully responsive
    • Flexible layout system with visual layout configuration panel
    • All default Joomla pages with custom styles
    • Optimized codebase
    • RTL Language Layout

Sneak Peek 1: Home page

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: All categories page

Sneak Peek 3: Category list page – Category Blog page

Sneak Peek 4: About Us page

More to come: JA Builder pages, EasyBlog, News & Events

These pages are in developement, we will update all by Monday next week.

That’s it. Let us know what you think about this preview.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  manhnv.
    Aratype Friend

Hi guys,

Core features of the Alumni Joomla template:

!

schlogo Friend

on business templates, i always miss a contact module integrated to the design in the frontpage

mosiezny Friend

This will be a good template, but I’m looking forward to something in style JA TELINE 😉

tom_laan84 Friend

Nice work for a change. I could go on whine about more creativity but i already see some change in how menu is used so i’m happy with it. keep evolving!

Only wish my asnwers in the forum would be answered for a change or comments will be replied to.

I would like to know the feasability of creating a e-mail template in acymailing to fully support acymailing in this template. Now it is only marginally supported by the front-end but if you actually want to use the acymailing component you will need very good css skills to make it looks decent. As you know e-mail styling is a nightmare but your CSS guru’s will be up for the task. Your userbase isn’t. I would really like a reply to this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Chengi Friend

Looks really good.

isamalhassan Friend

hi how i can get this template im a member

Phill Moderator

Nice work for a change. I could go on whine about more creativity but I would like to know the feasability of creating a e-mail template in acymailing to fully support acymailing in this template

How do you propose to utilise this template? From within Acymailing I assume? I agree it would be nice, but I can also see it getting complicated. This is because people inevitably customise the template to their needs using the excellent tools JA provide in the back end, people change the logos, the colours and many other things. As it is not possible to control Acymailings template system from outside its package this would mean JA customers having to modify manually the code of their email template to get things to match.

I too would like to see email templates, but I fear it would cause a lot of confusion as well as support requests.

schlogo Friend

hello

when will this template be published ?

dsinor Friend

Hello schlogo – it will be released April 2017, according to JA. HTH!

sharefilters Friend

I like this template, but the menu could have done better if designer did it like the joomlart home page.

Products for Filtration, Separation, Sifting and Printing

jucrismates Friend

Hi,

On the template I miss a login popup module

rafa1234 Friend

Me parece bien la plantilla

Pero tiene algun costo o es free??

Saludos

ukphotoguy Friend

Good timing, with all youor work on builder I was worried you might stop producing templates. I have a customer in mind so look forward to the relaese soon. I do like the low key but impresive video player option.

Instant Web Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

Web Solutions you can Trust

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum